Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK Jeff Sessions announces a ‘Religious Liberty Task Force’ to protect hate groups / LGBTQ Nation

It is going to get really ugly folks.

By KateZilla7
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Liberty from religion would be a good start. How anyone could think that Christians (the only people this group will lift a finger for) need help in this country is beyond me. This is just an organized way to push an agenda that already has more sway than it should.

ThisGuy Level 6 Aug 17, 2018

As far as I know, the first amendment gives us all of the religious liberty that we need.

JanGarber Level 7 July 30, 2018

This POS needs to be hung from the highest tree.

....and liberty for all. The freedom to buy a gay cake. The freedom to refuse to add a message to the cake that goes against your conscience. This reminds me of how better it is to solve marital disputes without lawyers. In a similar vein, it would help to resolve differences without support organisations. Compromise is key.

brentan Level 8 July 30, 2018

Such as baking a half gay cake?

@Bobby9 No, Bobby, something more constructive!

@brentan Not sure what you mean, but considering the subject, I guess I don't really care.

@Bobby9 Maybe you're right - freedom and rights are a bore.

@brentan Freedom is very alive and well, just what is your problem?

@Bobby9 And there was I wondering what's up with you!

@brentan Nothing wrong at all, I just reason through issues better than you do.

@Bobby9 Of course lol

@brentan Glad you agree.

@Bobby9 Maybe you needed an emoji, or lol written in capital letters!

@brentan Maybe you should concentrate more or problem solving verses problem identification.

@Bobby9 Or maybe I should stop wasting my time with you.

@brentan The waste of time in in your mirror as you like emotion, not fact.

thanks for calling our attention to this.

TheDoubter Level 8 July 30, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:143615'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!