Agnostic.com

7 2

QUESTION Oprah For America! Really? - YouTube

I agree with everything he's said.

M121 7 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sort of my sentiments. She would be better than Trump, but still she lacks the background to do the job well enough to be able to face the disaster Trump would leave behind.

We couldn't do worse than what we have right now, but we can do much better than Oprah. I'd like to see Elizabeth Warren, personally. Or maybe Joe Kennedy further down the line. Both home state, I know. Maybe Kamala Harris. If Bernie ran again or Joe Biden came out of retirement, I'd be okay with that.

It makes her a GREAT candidate

@M121. Well of course.... we just love that kind of stuff over hear. Lol!

@M121 sometimes a person has to consider the comedy potential in their vote

That made me laugh so hard. I agree with him though.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 11, 2018

Coming around to the English sense of humour now, are we?! 😛 lol

@Zoidburg Always

@Sacha Aaah good! Now you just need to master the brutal banter! But not being religious you'd deal with it far better!

@Zoidburg Ahhhhh the brutal banter! Ekkkkkk

@Sacha Yanks, f**king drama queens! 😉

@Zoidburg Shhhhhh they are watching us 😉

He makes valid points but 2018 we have a reality tv president. Are we really going to go back to normal politicians after trump?

@M121 scary

She said all old white people should die. She can fuck off.

The Republicans must be laughing their asses off and hoping she will run. This sort of thing shows how clueless some people are. Words and image are not enough and the people who think they are need to not vote. This type of populous thinking is how we got in to this mess in the first place.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14363
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.