Agnostic.com

6 4

I think we've all seen the original interview by now, & I think it was Colbert (or maybe Kimmell) who originally made the Pauly Shore look-alike connection... Also, this can be categoried under "Silly (Humor)", also ...

phxbillcee 10 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was a pretty good spoof if you did not actually watch - Pauly Shore does not have the evilness in and around his eyes that steve miller has. I look at miller (as little as possible btw) and his eyes are evil. I enjoy all the spoofs and latenight 'pundits' (it does seem I get better news from Colbert, Meyer, Kimmell, etc than CNN, etc.) because with this administration I REALLY need to laugh.

I have been thinking for several years now the comediennes/courtjesters are more on it than most or the other news sources

I agree with you on where to get the best, most informative news...the "late-night hosts"! "The Daily Show", when Jon Stewart was the host, was just so sot on. It's still ok, but just not the same. Of course, many alums from that show have "spread their spores", so to speak, i.e. "This Week Tonight" with Oliver, & "Full Frontal" w/ Sam Bee.

They did a pretty good job making it look like a real interview.

First time I've seen it-never been a Pauly Shore fan. He got it down big time. I despise Stephen Miller more than anyone besides Trump. Whoops maybe Kelly Conway.

Oh! Let me count the creeps BUT good news the keeps getting shorter as they quit or get fired. Sadly the replacements are just as bad.

Paulie will be on SNL next

LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14371
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.