Agnostic.com

4 0

Religion has ever been anti-human, anti-woman, anti-life, anti-peace, anti-reason and anti-science. The god idea has been detrimental not only to humankind but to the earth. It is time now for reason, education and science to take over.
Madalyn Murray O'Hair

MichaelSpinler 8 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We owe much to her boldness. We would not have an "atheist movement" with out her. There would be no "New Atheist" or even memes. Her influence will not be fully appreciated for much time to come.....She must not have played much attention to the "shut up and your husband will explain it to you" part of the bible.....Thank God!

Sounds reasonable right? But look what happened to her.

Yes, religions have been cruel to women ... and to gays .... and to the poor, etc. etc. etc. I have taken cruel treatment from religious people and they are just a royal pain in the posterior. I feel rather lucky to live in Minneapolis, pretty liberal here. I could never survive in the Bible Belt.

SKH78 Level 8 Jan 11, 2018

Time has come to stop the hate. Lets use reason and vote the sob out by electing Dems in November-letting the House Dems start impeachment vs trump.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14412
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.