Agnostic.com

7 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's terrible. They probably wouldn't let him build golf course there. I just don't care to hear that about other countries or my own.

What a moron. OF COURSE we should open the flood gates to religious fanatics with a sworn moral imperative to destroy our country. ..otherwise we'd be racists.

They're already here. They're called Christian Fundamentalists.

what a lack of compassion, and what insensitivity, and what stupidity and arrogance!

The scary part is how much the Republicans are quick to defend the indefensible. tRump would be gone by now if not for his stooge puppets!

I have to say that I’m really surprised to hear this. Shocked, really... He’s been so racially aware, thoughtful, and accepting all along. I can hardly believe he’s a racist asshole. Holy shit! I’m shocked I tell you...shocked.....
Sorry.....sarcasm came to mind first.

Congrats he's been a racist since his KKK member Dad and him were sued for racial discrimination in their real estate business. Once a racist always a racist

he doesn’t even attempt to hide it. not even a little bit. I say I can’t understand how he became president, but this is amerika.

We know he's a racist MF! He should, along with others, not be in that office.

Another example of how our fearless leader is a crass moron.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.