Agnostic.com

6 0

Have you given up on love?

I know this started as a dating site, but has now expanded to a diverse community. So I wonder, how many of you have given up on the idea of relationships, of finding 'the one'? Are you content cruising through life as a loner?

Jlangston70 7 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm here for both. Actually feeling more hopeful since I've been here.

I have given up. If it happens it's going to happen by happenstance only. I really don't want to die alone, or even live alone, but finding love just isn't in the cards I guess.

No. Not yet anyway.

Not so much content as resigned.

As a cheerful, born optimist, I alway have hope.

I'm seeking an athletic, intelligent man with a great sense of humor who treats me with respect and kindness. Shared recreational activities are a bonding experience for couples. That's why I want a man who also loves hiking.

Although I'm a great cook, I'm not willing to do all of the meal planning, preparation and cooking. Everyone loves the magic words: "Dinner is served."

Loving relationships work best when we add a certain spirit, an attitude of goodwill. I wouldn't know a grudge if it mugged me.

I miss the tender touch, laughter, conversation, intimacy, teamwork and fun of a committed, loving relationship.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145093
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.