Agnostic.com

7 0

If you could save a total strangers life...

If you could save a total strangers life that you would never meet, but they would know someone sacrificed (or did not) for them. Which would you sacrifice and why?

• 0 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 9 votes
HeyHiHullo 7 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't know them don't care

I am an organ, or might be one day, but that is no sacrifice as I won't be using them any more. I have saved strangers lives a couple of times, no sacrifice except to my safety, but I came out pretty much unscathed each time, just very scared.

I did save a girls life, she was in the middle of dark road. Her dog was lying in the road from being hit. A car came speeding down the road and I know they would have never seen her in time, so I jumped out in front of the car forcing him to swerve. Just missed me and the girl.

If I sacrifice and they accept then they are selfish. They can have all of it when I’m on my death bed, I won’t be using it, no loss.

Wish I could delete this, I misread

I think I believe in returning my body to the earth whole.

You don't have to give anything up forever to help someone..... that's the cool thing about helping. You just have to do it

Having put my life on the line to save total strangers already somehow those other things don't seem important at all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14531
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.