Agnostic.com

16 5

How to play with new toys?

Ive always had a vibrator but decided to upgrade. Found a really nice one...but little instruction. Guess it would be better with some guidance.

EvaV 7 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Slip some latex over it and take it out for a long test drive. The more you paid, the longer the test drive should be.

lol I am still trying to figure out where those rabbit ears are suppose to go...

I have a couple of ideas we could discuss. ☺

First adjust the idle mixture until it sounds just like a Harley idling “POTATO POTATO POTATO” then idle up next to that Volvo, and massage the upholstery a bit. Work your up to the docks and rub the little man in the rowboat behind the ears until he goes swimming. When he does the backstroke, yell “mission accomplished” and all is completed.
I think I dreamed this.

And this is what us guys get lol

Qiru Level 6 Aug 2, 2018

Thank y'all very helpful and ive Feel like I wokr from a coma if boring

EvaV Level 7 Aug 1, 2018

This is pretty sad.

Experiment! What could go wrong? The fun thing about my favorite toy is that it recharges via magnets and a USB port. Ah, technology!

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 1, 2018

Mine recharges too

Or better yet, maybe some help?

May the truth set you free lol

Qiru Level 6 Aug 1, 2018

Well if I were at your bedside I would demonstrate the toy on you.

Did I mention I was a tutor ?

Sure. Lol

Sorry it didn't come with instructions? I guess kinda like good sex you just plug and play until you get it right.

I bought my ex the Womanizer as we signed our divorce papers because she would never spend that much on herself

Be sure to lubricate the vibrator and body area where it will be used.

AstroGlide is an excellent personal lubrication. That's one benefit of dating a medical doctor. He recommended it.

I bought lub ... Better suggestions

Interesting

@EvaV I love a woman that takes care of her body

I am sure with practice you will find out.

You can do a google search for instructions for most devices.

Practice is the best method to achieve mastery. I've been told (by an experienced operator of those "toys" ) greater pleasure can be enjoyed when another person operates the device.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145605
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.