Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK ‘A total joke’: Trump lashes out at Koch brothers after political network slams White House - The Washington Post

Even more interesting than Trump feuding with the Koch brothers is this:

'During a television interview Tuesday, Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna also took shots at the Koch network, saying it was “very disappointing to see yesterday that they are not going to support Kevin Cramer in this all too-important North Dakota Senate race.”

“They’re ideologues,” McDaniel said of the network. “They’re not just supporting Republicans. They’re also supporting Democrats.”'

So, supporting Democrats as well as Republicans (in other words, looking beyond party boundaries) makes you an ideologue? Interesting choice of words. Makes me wonder if she actually knows what "ideologue" means.

The good news is that apparently people are wising up to Trump. 'Paul Jost, a libertarian donor based in Florida, said Trump is unnecessarily creating a trade war for political gain. He was sharply critical of Trump and said he is backing moderate Democratic candidates who are willing to challenge Trump.

“He manufactures a crisis and then he goes in and claims that he resolved it . . . The free trade stuff, he’s going to back down hopefully, but he’ll claim that he got some kind of victory,” Jost said. “I understand why Republicans can’t stand up to Trump, because their base is so strongly behind him. So somebody’s got to stand up to him, and I think it’s going to be Democrats.”'

Paul4747 8 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

naughty Mr.Pence can't wait to get the top job!

Source:

CCTV China

My take on this is the Koch brothers will go to whoever will do their bidding. If there are Democrats who will aid their businesses, so it will be. In the video Mr. Koch speaks of education and teachers having "freedom". The Koch brothers have donated large sums to universities and then "influenced" the selection of professors who seem to favor their business philosophy. I don't think it's time to raise any hope. The Koch's are the Koch's.

Understood... but just every so often, the enemy of my enemy can temporarily be useful. I'm never going to mistake them for my friends, though.

@Paul4747 I agree 100%.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:146034
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.