Agnostic.com

3 4

I actually think that belief in aliens is more believable than traditional religion. Even. though the evidence is anecdotal, you can still go out and talk to the people that said this happened to them. With religion, you are expected to believe evidence of people that are long dead, and in most cases they are not specifically identified, nor do we know if they even existed all!

trekmad 3 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You can talk to people who will say just about anything imaginable happened to them.

I think we would be nieve to think out of trillions of galaxies we are the only planet to have life on it.

Yes, but fresh hearsay is not much more reliable than stale hearsay. Give me the scientific method anytime!

skado Level 9 Jan 12, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14631
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.