Agnostic.com

2 1

More Dawkins moments...

phxbillcee 10 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I often think that Dawkins could put up his feet, enjoy some kind of retirement, I'm sure he's financially comfortable, and yet there he is going around the world, including here in Australia from time to time, spearheading, with others, the atheist movement, and taking endless crap from detractors. His passion and determination to neutralise religious nonsense is inspiring. Certainly has been for me. I'm not one to think about meeting celebrities or famous people, but I would like to meet and thank Richard Dawkins.

He seems like such a nice guy, too, regardless of what his detractors have claimed. Here in the States I would also like to meet-up with Matt Dillahunty & Aron Ra.

Another reason I LOVE the internet. Local news (Liberals!) (???) shows a bunch of poor immigrants doing the holy walk, crucifixation re-enactments, etc etc etc

twill Level 7 Jan 12, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14655
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.