Agnostic.com

3 1

If We're All Descended From Gods

I'm sure you've heard the "If we're all descended from apes then why are there still apes?" evolutionary fallacy. Turn it around. "If we're all made in the image and likeness of gods then why are there still gods?" Ask your local god apologist because I'm dying to hear their answers.

antitheism 6 Aug 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If we are all descended from gods how come your photo is not like one of ours?

I'd like to think I evolved from the Bonobo and still have some of their traits. Here's a link.

If it is the monotheist religions i.e. Christianity/Islam/Judaism, then they only believe there is one god, and all humans are created in his image. The Ape argument is ridiculous and only really ignorant creationists believe it. It shows a complete ignorance of the mechanics of evolution. I just don’t care to get into arguments with people to believe Adam was created as an adult male human, and then a rib was taken from him to make Eve an adult human female! It is beyond comprehension how any person with any degree of intelligence could believe this.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:147008
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.