Agnostic.com

7 7

I'm saying it straight up, no chaser. 45 is a racist piece of trash, and needs to be removed immediately. I don't care how it gets done, as long as it gets done.

KKGator 9 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

100% agree.

How? I'm with you, but how? Look at all the damage that has been sone. Look at all the people that scream and hollered for him. My guys i worked with wanted to hang me upside down on a cross because i said hes a joke. They're making millions while I pulled all mine out. Damn...

I couldn't agree more!!

Trump is a racist pig.

just when you think we have hit bottom he goes lower. Waiting for out checks and balances people to make a move on the 25th, for get impeachment,is an exercise in learned helplessness

Making Pence ACTING PRESIDENT while electroshock therapy is applied to TrumpOLINI penis and skull in the psyche ward is also a pipe dream but more just revenge than exiling him to Dubai Trump Hotel convicted by US SENATORS

You just stole my heart .????

No argument here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14705
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.