Agnostic.com

5 7

A couple were having lunch with an alien couple they discussed about doing partner swap for the evening. So the human female and alien hooked up and started to get busy having sex. The alien male disrobed and started to get into it with he human female he was very tinny in the genital area.She said what am I going to do with that? He said pull my ear and it will get longer. So it got longer but was as thin as a pencil, she said this is still inadequate the alien male said hit me upside the head and it will become thick. So the human female had awesome sex for hours. The next day at breakfast the human wife said to her husband how was you night. The humane male said terrible she kept pulling my ear and hitting me upside the head all night.

azzow2 9 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of my favorite jokes of all time!!! Love it!

I see those penis enlarging pills are working––you’re a bigger prick today than yesterday,

LMAO whilst ROFL!

A sense of humor is like medicine. Its good smile🙂

That was good...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14731
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.