Agnostic.com

14 4

What If Jesus was gay?

Atheist_chick 5 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great question. Maybe. If jesus existed at all, he could be gay, but then they would have stoned him rather than crucified him. So maybe he did not come out of the closet, that is if they even had closets in his day.

I proved that the story of the crucifiction is a lie. It is but a small step from here to doubt his existence.

[norealgod.com]

Actually, Jesus was transgender - think about it - virgin birth, therefore no Y chromosome (parthenogenetic), yet presents as male.

Hand that one to the Evangelistas and watch their heads explode.

The AV (authorized version, aka the KJV bible) clearly states that Jesus loved John, who was the most beautiful. Besides if you're hanging out with thieves, drunkards, and whores and not getting laid, you might be gay.

LoL

Are you assuming that there was a Jesus? Anyway , who cares ? I suppose it would make going to church interesting .

It's just a joke. If Jesus is real so is santa Claus. LoL

Jesus came to teach us about something we forgot - to love.

Funny post and funny responses.

What if Jesus never existed, which he didn't. So for A MYTHICAL character to be gay or straight is a conversation in a vapor.

It's a joke for laughs. I should have included santa Claus LoL

Haha.

He hung out with 12 dudes for years ....he liked the cock !! .......that's if he existed

Yup... he hung out alright...

LoL

Who was the naked youth with Jesus in Mark 14:32-52?

I have proof he was:

LoL

Any imaginary person in our minds can be gay.

LoL

Haha! I thought he was gay. What's with getting Lazarus to rise and come out? 😛

LoL

tv evangelists would have better set design?

Excellent

LoL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14768
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.