Agnostic.com

10 5

Level 10.

I know this is a sensitive issue because some people hate levels, but how long do people think it will take until someone reaches level ten?

Rudy1962 9 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If we don't get rid of Trumpus assholis maximus, the planet will perish before a 10 is achieved legitimately.

So you think you're a ten?? Show me your picture up close??🙂🙂

I find I don't concern myself with such thoughts at all ...

I would say 3 to 5 years at least. I'm trying to reach level 7 and it seems like its taking forever.

until you come to your senses, and yes I HATE LEVELS, I'm not a number, I'm a free man!

Never even think that far ahead at my age! Level 8 seems years away at the minute.

What? You look like a spring chicken.

I'm just going for the T shirt.

Carin Level 8 Aug 4, 2018

Maybe a year for me though it depends how active you are.

I was thinking four years

The world should last so long ?

How old you are?

Lol. I waw thinking how long before anyone did. Not me

@Rudy1962 That long... we all get tired of Novelty that is how many here left church. Others like me were born with immunity in the DNA. But nothing in me is forever.... including tattoos, piercing or shallow alliances. I can see me as far as level 9 by next year and then fade. Never been greedy but good people here and great friendships can be made and that is worth more than level 10. Levels are nothing but Fugazi. "Friends Are The Family That You Choose."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:147966
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.