Agnostic.com

7 0

What’s the worst franchise of movies and books you’ve ever seen or read?

Twilight for me hahaha! Breaking Dawn book to me was the worst out of that franchise.

EmeraldJewel 7 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of the Twilight movies was playing in the background a couple years ago and I remember thinking: werewolves? Sure, why not. Vampires? OK, whatever. "I want to live in Forks." Yep, they just lost all credibility!

The three Rambo sequels between 1992's First Blood and 2008's Rambo were all a derivative waste of film stock and time. Some of the weakest action films to ever come out of tinsel town.

How dare you they were classic works of film !!!

Dan Brown

Twilight , 50 shades of grey

I rewatched two of the twilight movies last night. I believe it was New Moon and Breaking Dawn part 1 and they are indeed horrible! I can’t even understand how they became as successful as they’ve become.

@EmeraldJewel I watched 20 minutes of the first one when they first came out mist boring 20 minutes if my life as for 50 shades read bits of it and was astounded at the awful literacy skills

@Simon1 hahaha!

Brian Lumley's Necroscope series of novels is fairly dreadful.

Jnei Level 8 Aug 5, 2018

There’s just so many things that suck, I’ve no idea what the worst is. You could just go ahead and consider that most everything is horrible.

Fifty Shades. Oh, the horror...whoever edited the books should be publicly shamed. Just saying.

Lol it’s amazing the authors whose made it when there’s so many talented people out there that never get no notice.

@maturin1919 Yeah, you have a good point! Badness, squared.

I was going to say 50 Shades... too. I started the first one just to see what the fuss was about but could only manage half of it - it's so appallingly badly written and quite frankly boring that I couldn't bear any more!

@Jnei I'm so glad to see someone agree with me. I took the Kindle sample and never went any further.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:148322
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.