Agnostic.com

6 1

LINK New Study Says Watching the Kardashians Actually Makes You a Worse Person - Maxim

I have always disliked these chicks. I hope they go away.

mek7730 7 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In other "no shit" news today...

I was thinking the same thing!

Unsurprising

A little like watching donald trump attempt to articulate a thought. The cognitive dissonance could make you worse and cause chronic traumatic encephalopathy, a trait found in many attending trump events, which could explain why they think he's doing well and why they vote for him. Makes me pine for the fiords!!!

Way back when they first came to TV, I mistakenly thought it was called The Cardassians and I was stoked about having a new Star Trek series. Then I saw a picture of them and was highly disappointed.

Nope I've still never seen one. Not even sure what they are πŸ™‚

Salo Level 7 Aug 5, 2018

Me neither. I don't watch this, never have, never will. Complete waste of television space.

@mek7730 I mean I wouldn't even know what to watch to see one. I've picked up enough from conversations like this to not worry about it though!

So that’s been my path to happiness πŸ˜‰ ..not having watched one episode of that, or them … though the one that got nude was ..amazing πŸ™‚

Varn Level 8 Aug 5, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:148720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.