Agnostic.com

3 5

Is Diane Feinstein a heroine for releasing the Fusion GPS transcripts on the Dossier? She is now calling for trump to resign for his recent remarks.

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes! Dianne stood up for the people.

People should know that there are far more important things in the Steel Dossier than "pee tapes"

Hmmm... he will blow that off as locker room talk between big bad dudes like himself.

Fake news pretending TrumpOLINI did piss on the bed. ...people need to change TrumpOLINI policies NOT BUY THESE BILLARY lies she has been scamming people since her insider trading in Arkansas terrorizing Bill rape victims selling URANIUM to Russia defrauding Haitian people in so called disaster relief scams jail this genocidal cunt for murdering 50 thousand Libyan women&children with 117 USA sub launched cruise missiles AND BRAGGING ABOUT HER CRIMES

The dossier is fake and Billary paid for it colluding with Russia. ...jail Billary and get busy changing TrumpOLINI policies instead of this fake Mueller probe

The evidence I have seen leads me to believe that the dossier is quite real and accurate.

@marmot84 you have TrumpOLINI DNA or video of him pissing. ? Only BillaryBOTS spread these insane lies

@GreenAtheist I know instantly that anyone who calls anyone a "BillaryBot" has no idea what they are talking about nor what a reasonable source for information actually is. Good day to you.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14876
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.