Agnostic.com

3 5

QUESTION Flu season 2018: Why it got so bad - Vox

This provides some context as to how the flu vaccine is determined per year, the different strains, and why the flu season this year is particularly bad.

It's a quick and easy read. 🙂 Thought some of you may like the info.

evestrat 8 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just coming off one that I was actually thinking might kill me. Because of my thyroid problem, my immune system is compromised to the point that if someone sneezes two miles away, I come down with it immediately. Crap.

@evestrat -- On the edge of being on the mend. I'm 6' - 2" and my normal weight before the thyroid nonsense ranged between 165 and 180 pounds. At the worst of the thyroid business my weight went down to 120 to 125. During this stint with the whateveritwasbug, my weight has dropped to 113 at the end of today.

@evestrat -- Thanks, kiddo. Working on it.

Thank you, that is good information. One of my kids has had the flu. It is scary out there.

We've been nervous about this... very careful about where go .... who we stand next to.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14896
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.