Agnostic.com

11 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have probably over 50,000 ebooks on Google drive that I download and read on my phone. Maybe more.

I'm going to need a bigger house.

I use the public library. I am trying not to accumulate more books.

Me too! Just returned 3 books and a movie, and picked up 3 more books and a movie. Call me frugal.

Guilty!!!

Yes. I don’t have as many books as I did and after I read one it goes on pile to be sold back or donated. (And I do get rid of those.)However, my nook has many many books I will never read

Not that here's anything wrong with that.

Phew.....again I am not the only one. Now I can stop being so hard on myself........😕

Ha ! I very much have Tsundoku!!!! I used to read voraciously but now just a book every so often. But I still purchase a lot of them!

Ohub Level 7 Aug 7, 2018

Yes, yes, yes....that is me you’re describing! I have scores of books waiting to be read, and now that I have discovered Agnostic.com they will be waiting a lot longer!

I plead the 5th.

It's Goodwill's fault....

I have many good and old books from Goodwill. 😀

Nope, not really...... don't do Japanese either.... Sayonara

I literally have hundreds of books in my house that I’ve never read, LOL... many of them are on my personal shelves, but a lot of them are donations I’ve received and set aside for my Little Free Library!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:149583
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.