Agnostic.com

14 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My ex's father didn't want to pay for asbestos removal in his house so he did it himself. A few years later he died of emphysema.

This is insane. Why on earth are we letting these people get away with the murderous things they are doing?

It is all about deregulation and allowing companies/individuals to regulate each other. That causes money to override many things.

What, had Obama removed it..?

Varn Level 8 Aug 7, 2018

There seems to be no end to this evil...

I can't imagine that many companies or contractors are going to use asbestos. It will be hard to sell materials containing it, and the potential for future law suits would discourage manufacturers from even marketing it.

We can't count on the EPA or any federal regulatory agency any longer, we need to spread awareness and influence companies to be responsible by threatening their profits.

JimG Level 8 Aug 7, 2018

Every day I wake up to see what the latest destructive policy Trump is enacting or what useful policy he is destroying. Without doubt it is one or the other.

gearl Level 8 Aug 7, 2018

The EPA is no longer a protector of the environment rather it is the enabler of the corporations.

Asbestos is a great flame retardent. You just have to make sure you don't inhale it.

Trump... making America sick again.

In 1905 Monsanto knew that asbestos was killing people. I have seen the recordings of the government hearings of the time.

The current government is an even bigger shill for business than previous governments. Asbestos, Roundup, Aspertame and the like makes billions for companies who give money to elect the morons who deregulate in order to allow the poisons on the market. Its called follow the money!!

We no longer have an EPA!

IMHO a very bad idea.
[mesothelioma.simmonsfirm.com]{querystring}&jpow=aa_1473596619_bb_60746596727_cc_mesothelioma_dd_e_ee_g_ff_1t2_gg_c_hhiijj_1020569_kkllmmnn_kwd-11637351_oo_282020787587_pp_13516787596674577963_qqrr_{adid}ss{orderitemid}&gclid=CjwKCAjwhqXbBRAREiwAucoo-z2d3dpY5pHfrQRhA3QKAJmMkdoWS1q8Xydxpv6Acv-fjKjOuTlUfRoCneEQAvD_BwE

Maybe rich Republicans own Cancer Treatment centers and they need more business.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:150043
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.