Agnostic.com

5 4

QUESTION Have you heard of the Transcension hypothesis?

This was interesting to listen to but.... I don't know.... what do you think?

BeeHappy 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The idea of a one Creator fits perfect for intelligent design; however, the sheer vastness of the universe and mass of evidence of matter alone creating life where certain environments exist, precludes overwhelming possibilities of similar beings as ourselves existing, separated not only by distance, but by the ability to communicate over an individuals lifespan and time needed to complete a simple dialogue over such distances and speed of light travel (the fastest way of communication that fits within the confines of physics).

Space is vast and we are stupid. If you are sitting in the middle of the Dead Sea and can see or hear no one around you, does that mean you are alone?

jeffy Level 7 Jan 14, 2018

say it Jeffy

Interesting. Had not heard of it. I’d like to know what @astrochuck thinks about it.

skado Level 9 Jan 14, 2018

Umm, he sounds crazy. Not sure how he made the jump from sentient minds of robots then us then teleportation anywhere in the world. It would only be the robots that become so intelligent, and being a genius does not allow you to preform instant transmission.

Now that I have sounds like nonsense to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15041
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.