Agnostic.com

3 3

Things like this gives me a smile and hope that the future generations of kids will be less harder to brainwash with superstitious beliefs and can be taught proper science. It baffles me that most religious people I know don’t even know how to make a baking soda and vinegar volcano or know anything about basic science.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I went to school in the 1950s and 60s and what I remember is that science, in the school I went to, was looked up to as something to attain. Scientists especially Einstein were admired as much as movie stars. Even in the first grade our curiosity toward science was encouraged. I'm not seeing that early encouragement now.

gearl Level 8 Jan 14, 2018

What a cutie! This was an excellent video for kids. Should encourage more kids to check out science because it's fun.

Science is fun.

You said that right !!! This kid is so cute !! I was waiting for him to drop the big bottle, that was a close one. That laugh was priceless.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15115
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.