Agnostic.com

5 1

What happened to FLOTUS' chosen service to our country?

When 45 first got into office, Melanie Trump announced she would tackle this country's problem of cyber bullying. On Oct. 22, 2017, I emailed the WH asking when FLOTUS was going to begin combating cyber bullying. The next day, this was the headline: [usatoday.com]. When she appeared in Detroit, the headlines read: [usatoday.com]. Odd on two levels.

She chose Michigan (where I reside)in a surprise visit the day after I asked when she would begin combating cyber bullying. Is bullying a more pressing problem than cyber bullying? Why do you think the subject of her attention changed?

Is it ironic?
EllenDale 7 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Please use your magical powers again for good. E-mail the White House asking for Trump, Pence, and the rest of his crooked cabinet to resign. Who knows, it might work... 🙂

If only it were that easy.

@EllenDale Yeah. If only...

I have no respect for her whatsoever as long as she shares a bed with that cretin.

They apparently don't share beds. She's been replaced by a cheese burger.

@iBrenden we can tell.

She's married to the biggest bully in the USA. If she left him, I might take her seriously. But since she's just a prostitute who married well and now looks so miserable, not taking her seriously at all.

Bullies are spread over a wider area, but even high school students couldn't help but see the iroby with cyber bullying. Coincident she made a surprise visit against bullying the day after I texted? Lmao

Don't forget she is also an illegal immigrant and should be deported according her hubby.

She's a model dammit, not a social service professional.

godef Level 7 Jan 14, 2018

Your comment reminds me of Bones. Damnit, Jim!

@bingst I'm a Babylonier, dammit, not a Trekker.

@godef haha

Cyber Bullying is worse. In regular bullying, you have a good shot at landing a punch, because the bully will not expect it. Cyberspace is just red in tooth and claw, nasty, brutish, and short. Except for here, of course.

????

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15145
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.