Agnostic.com

4 4

Do you have a good ability to think outside the box?

Hitchens 8 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just keep on driving...

Lol good one..??

Yes thinking outside the box is an ability few people possess. Even fewer have the ability to think outside the box quickly.....as this guy had to do, that is the real talent!

I wholeheartedly agree..I had to go through a similar interview technique when I was interviewed for an Apple Partner job..I somehow managed to think on my feet and give them the answer they wanted..I was a younger man who could think on his toes..because I had to..as they wanted to do the interview without chairs..just standing up in a room! Lol..couldn't do it now though!

@Hitchens You are obviously a smart guy, but these techniques are thought up to throw the average person off balance as you. You may think you’re not up to it now but Im sure you are. Keeping the brain agile is as important as daily exercise for the body!

@Marionville

Lol..well maybe I could do it..its kind of you to say..but I would definitely like a chair next time..?

I only seem to have out-of-box-ideas when I am both very relaxed and a bit drunk.

We share a common heritage Bren.. so we are allowed, if not expected, to be both incredibly relaxed and a bit drunk from time to time..??

Very cool, love this!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:152227
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.