Agnostic.com

6 0

Do we (USA) need a new nuclear weapon?

Marine 8 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How about better schools? Silly me, sigh

The setup we have for current nuclear weapons is safer than any new system we could design. An update arsenal would be prone to hacking. We have enough munitions to end higher life on earth, no real use in new ones. We do need a certain amount of power in this way to check other hostile nations, but new spending here is all a gesture to appeal to the uninformed.

No! We have spent way too much and resources on war. Let’s spend resources and on making this world a better place.

No fuckin way.

trump has ordered a new nuclear weapon to be used on our submarines.We currently have 2000 nuclear weapons of different types that can be used in a war. The expense of these new low yield weapons and their positioning is not necessary and their development signifies that the USA considers these weapons usable in a conflict.This is taking the USA policy in the wrong direction .

@Byrdsfan I wasn’t trying to close down debate, just felt that was all I had to say on the matter.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:153026
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.