Agnostic.com

5 7

We all need to pretend that after everyone’s post there is a banner that reads “to the best of my knowledge” as long as no one is offensive for offending purposes. I like that everyone is invited to share their thoughts, let’s keep encouraging participants by being mindful if it seems like they mean no harm, not to get violently defensive. If I say something stupid, set me streight and I will appreciate it without the insensitive terms, as I’m sure most of us would, not that I’v experienced much of that here. I really like this community, let’s all keep growing it in the right direction.

Funandfondles 6 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are some subjects that I feel would be better served by having "beyond a reasonable doubt" as the disclaimer of sorts, especially when discussing matters of scientific certainty.

Ok... sounds good to me.

one man so far said I had penis breath so far and that's it

yes thanks, i don't care I have been called worse and have broad shoulders.

Hahaha I'm assuming that was his way of saying cocksucker? I would say, "Why, thank you. I quite enjoyed it." And carry on. ????

I guess so. he was a big tough marine which means he took a religious pledge

Good post. We play nice.

I'm down.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15314
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.