Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Networking

An economic advantage many people get from church is having a preferred group for professional networking. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn if you have a profile there.

empirical 6 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am on LinkedIn, far more than I am Facebook...

But that's not saying much...

Currently, I don't have either app on my phone, and haven't been to either website in over a month... Until today.

camne Level 7 Aug 13, 2018

Offer duly noted. When it comes to networking/social media, I have a suggestion for a site that you may be interested in, just let me know and I'll message you. Being I have quite a few lib progressive adversaries on this site, I'd rather not mention said site on the public threads.

Of course I am now curious

@empirical Okay I'll message that to you. Thought it best to ask first.

They (linkedin) keep sending me emails despite the fact I'm retired and quit their club. Seems I can't get rid of them. I hope it works for you.

You might make a good mentor for someone getting started in a similar career. Or you might need a service provided by others in your network.

I also have a Linked account that I only visit slightly more than Facebook. Because of being a programmer, I still get an occasional email from a recruiter despite my not looking for a job.

You might make a good mentor for someone getting started in a similar career. Or you might need a service provided by others in your network.

I too have a Linked account I never use since I'm no longer job hunting.

@empirical Good recommendation thanks

That's a good point. I never thought about that. I am on LinkedIn as well.

I should be easy to find. Let me know if that link doesn't take you right there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:153282
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.