Agnostic.com

3 0

Just gotta ask this.

What's with all the Trump haters on here? He's just another rich dude who got elected by lying his ass off and people bought into the hype. He's just another dumb ass politician who don't know shit. But he's what we got. Nobody is ever happy with who gets elected. They are ALL just a bunch of lying POS. The simple fact is, that we the working class are screwed. It don't matter who we put in office. It's not just the president who makes the decisions obout our country. There is a whole plethora of lying, over paid shit bags in suits. Don't trust any of them. They don't have our best intrest in mind. Only their own agenda and keeping their bank accounts fat. Controlling the power of the government. Controlling US, the people who actually make this country run. As for me. I don't just hate one politician. I hate them all. They are all corrupt. They are all bought by the top Elite. You think your vote really matters? It don't. The last 3 presidential elections the so called elected president was put in office by the electoral college. Not we the people. We are more like we the peasants. I can go on and on about this. And don't get me started on the great depression and WWII. There is some nind blowing things they didn't teach you in school. I'm going to get off my soap box now. Let me know what you think, worker drones.

Spag84 6 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think you are correct and many would like to get this system to a point where nobody votes and then there would be no reason for elections. The least they are hoping for now is to get us into sham elections, then take it all away later.

What's with Trump haters? He brings out the best of white supremacy in any of us. His Fascism doesn't even want to acknowledge a bit of brown. He's an asshole that is dividing the country and causing bloodshed in doing so. Follow his tweets and you see his many lies almost daily. He claims the US steel industry is going to open 6 new plants soon. The steel industry says it will never happen regardless of what Trump says. Trump supporters believe it and just move on to something else. If you follow the tweets he is a low life son of a bitch. His supporters think I am not being fair, but the ones I know still cannot explain to me what Helsinki was all about. A secret meeting with Russia? Oh, come on. Then you claim you would believe Vlad over your own Intelligence agency. OK. Let's give that job to Russia then. He's a failed businessman and a traitor.

I could go on and on with this and point out that nobody before him ever did any of it this way. They would have been rode out of office super quickly if they did. Agolf Twitler and his bunch have power and they would rather be Russian that be a Democrat. As for me, I would rather have sanity in America again.

In my opinion he is not and never was a politician....he is an opportunist!

"We," don't even put them in office . You've heard of the electorial college .

Was one of my points.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:154266
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.