Agnostic.com

16 3

You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?

MsOliver 7 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can it be a place instead? The WH tomorrow? Asking for a friend.....

Kim Jong Un

No one. One could make an argument that a 'bad' person deserves to be blown up (a murderer, a rapist, etc). But who is in a position to make that kind of final and irreversible decision? I prefer that 'bad' people be brought to justice in a court of law to face punishment for their crimes.

A friend told me the following: "I think that a great a great way to start the day is to meditate for ten to twenty seconds. Every morning when I awake I sit on the edge of the bed with my feet firmly planted on the floor. I place both hands, palms downwards on top of my knees. I close my eyes and take a deep breath and utter my mantra which consists of a list of people. As I say each name it is followed two words, fuck you! Some say it clears the throat as well."

Well I'll have to look up my list of people that I'd like to kill...maybe a random lottery? lol

Well, if Trump blew up then we would get Pence so I don't know that that would be a good thing. So, in honor of a personal hero of mine, Martin Luther King Jr, I would like to trade in my button to blow someone up for the ability to make someone 20 years younger and I will choose Bernie Sanders to be that person.

Sethy Level 4 Jan 15, 2018

Hmmm... I don't know.

Someone below said Pence WHEN HE WAS HUGGING TrumpOLINI. ...but that would make Speaker Hitler Ryan and his Leave It 2 Beaver haircut in the White House

Nope I do not play the suicide bomber game ....girls were taught in Vietnam to wear a napsack with a mine inside. ...who knows how many Muslims are tricked into wearing a suicide device they cannot take off so they accept the 72 virgins bribe reluctantly

72 is an odd choice for the number of virgins, why not say 12, that would be far more manageable 😉

@ripcurldane don't ask me to make sense of any violent faith

@atheist In any case I'd rather have experienced women over virgins any day!

@ripcurldane there is only one day forever in paradise no dark to hide from anything 72 virgins are supposed to be pure enough to lift up a herd of camels and tents then fly to the moon while his penis is satisfied

Mike Pence when he's hugging or shaking hands with Trump. The headline would be "Pence penetrates Trump to death" as there should be enough "shrapnel" and concussive force to get the job done.

Trump

The Orangutan in the WH

godef Level 7 Jan 15, 2018

I guess it's good hypothetically to fulfill some primal need, but another asshole would just pop up in their place lol

Does this apply for everyone in the world? What if everyone pressed the button for every other single person? Lol

Most of the world population would be fine because that is a popular vote Trump can win

@DJVJ311 Lol

any fundamentalist preacher that has sexually assaulted a women,confessed about it and got applauded for doing so.

It seems the most common answer may be a certain shithole person. I would have to agree.

oh yes!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.