Agnostic.com

38 8

What inspires you to follow a member's posts on Agnostic.com?

I'm dying to know.

Intelligence, humor, wisdom, kindness, crudeness, absurdity, sarcasm, writing skills or what?

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to follow several people and groups (I think I followed you briefly). But it takes up too much screen space on the notebook PC and Kindle hardware I use.
Now I go without but I worry about missing things that I don't see because they fall outside my expressed profile preferences (which is likely an issue anyway of course).

Interesting points of view, intelligence, or wisdom, humaneness, humor, writing skills.

Yes, on 1,2,3,4,&7

Yup

Yes. All of the things you list but more holistically than individually. I form an image of the person based on the clues given and imagine meeting them. Not trying to judge but more trying to guess what they would be like.

Funny, well written, a love of life is what I enjoy most about people.

Most of the above inspires me. Plus there is no religious bs involved.

Humor, wit, creative word play.

I have not followed anyone. Still on the it's a dating site thing so don't even check out profiles (except one but I had to see one photo from a comment lol and I think a couple by mistake withmy big thumbs)

I am not following any member.

Good grammar. Also nice to find others who have waded through all of life's abundant BS and arrived at an idea of exactly what has been going on.

Oh you'll hate me, I have a "think it's smart"phone that auto types. I catch most but sometimes ?

We are similar ages. I like your interests. When someone is married a long time they don't communicate as well as they should . I think you really help me have perspective on single me.

And that's helpful . I need to do more physically for myself and my partner. It won't change much . But one must take care of their temple.

On a secondary note I enjoy confident people . I'm in sales it is fun to laugh at ourselves.

Intelligence, knowing what they converse about, interesting, have a differing point of view, skills or work I find having great workmanship, sometimes just a willingness to throw words back and forth.i forgot to mention a sense of humor.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:154738
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.