Agnostic.com

3 1

Best diet pill to remove craving food?

Ok folks... does anyone know of a great diet pill? Sure wish I knew of one. I think a lot of us would appreciate the help. Thanks...

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I found it was pretty easy overall to switch to all fresh fruits and vegetables. The first few weeks were somewhat difficult, with cravings for sweets (like candy, pastries, etc.) — but then the cravings fell off almost entirely and the sweetness of fruit became enough to satiate me. The difficult thing with eating raw whole fruits and vegetables is how expensive it can be if you want a decent amount of variety, and that it takes some time to adjust to it digestively. On the plus side, it's really difficult to overeat despite eating fruit constantly, and my energy went way up. I took a break recently from eating so healthily, so I need to get back into it.

Wow!.... my wife is diing the fruit diet. It's meaningful untill i hear I need a snack...lol.

@BucketlistBob I just have to be sure I go to the store every couple of days, and not buy too much fruit at any one time so I don't have a lot of spoilage. That becomes habit. As for snacking, I still crave crackers or chips or pizza, but I can deal with it pretty well. What I was doing was to eat fruit all day long (apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, kiwis, peaches, pears, mangos, musk melon, some berries) and then have a large salad at night (e.g., kale, tomatoes, onion, minced garlic, carrot, celery, and in lieu of regular dressing an avocado mashed up into the salad). It worked really well for me, but it's easy to say, "I can have a little of this or that or the other" and soon find that you're eating a ton of food in addition to the fruit. The holidays can be especially difficult in that regard. But, I'm gearing up for another extended stint at raw, whole fruits and vegetables. Gotta get back to feeling alert and less lethargic.

Do not know if it is the best but it is for guys I get it on Amazon Syneburn.

Do not if.... thats the name?

@BucketlistBob Thats what happen doing too many thing at once.

I started drinking liquid collagen for skin elasticity - it's helped with the hunger cravings. I order it on amazon.com.

Wow... does it help?

@BucketlistBob Well my skin seems soft and hydrated with my insane product/vitamin ensemble. Having a hard time with the smile lines. Not doing botox or surgery. I do facial exercies on youtube- lol.

@UrsiMajor. Wow... I'm going to read more about this.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.