Agnostic.com

5 0

Where do you think President Donald Trump stands on religion?

Since there is no hell, etc., where do you think Donald Trump will end up at the end of his Presidency or life?

• 6 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 7 votes
AirForceRN1 7 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's easy ! Trump, in his mind, is God. All malignant narcissists believe this to a certain degree. I foresee him living a long, long life just like Charles Manson. The wicked never die young. I guess that's where the saying only the good die young came from.

I don't think he has any religion apart from his own self-worship. Ordinarily I'd say a lack of religious belief is a good thing, but for him I think it allows his narcissism to run rampant, entirely unchecked.

Trump is as fake about his religion, as he is about anything else. Except his greed. That I believe is 100% true.

stands with tv evangelists and sticks that lower lip out. I'd like to hear a Trump prayer....lol. praying for all those around him that have done him wrong. praying that they pay.

Trump is the Right-Wing Evangelical Christians' Lord and Savior. He made me even a more stronger atheist as ever! Lee Scott AirForceNurse1 and [facebook.com] in Fresno, California wishing you all a great day!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15524
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.