Agnostic.com

9 0

Here is a question mostly aimed at the good ladies out there. On the subject of love.
Do you believe that the Donald Trumps wife married her husband for love or was their an other motive at play.
Lets investigate that interesting thought and see where it takes us.

Notrom 4 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well surely it's not because of his personality.
Money doesn't impress me, but money does impress others. A kind heart gets me.

What's wrong with a simple man that's kind, loving and loyal. Power doesn't make you a kind, considerate ,loving, compassionate man.

I definitely think there were other reasons behind it all. She's not from this country. She married into money. He wanted a trophy wife. She the good life and to stay here in this country.. It was a marriage based on nothing but that. There is no kind of affection between them two at all. She looks like a bitch all the time and just down right miserable. Who wouldn't be stuck with that worthless POS. Yuck!

Marriage is a union of talents, weaknesses, families, and risks. Marriage, to some, is an obligation to have children. I don't speculate on individual agendas.

I believe that she probably believed she loved him, at some point.

You'd want to think so, but really?

Money. No doubt.

@Notrom I hate to split hairs, but it is the LOVE of money that is the root of all evil. Money is just a tool. The love of money, and the hoarding of it is the root of most societal ills.

I would believe any of Trump's wives loved him when I see Jesus coming in the rapture. Oh f**k no. I see it as a very calculated way of being taken care of for the rest of your life, you hit the jackpot hunny!! You only have to put up with his crudery for a few years. Ewwww, gross. Yeah, slim with big boobs and no brains is how he likes them. He is not capable of loving anyone besides himself.

I'd love to see her personal service contract. I bet it's an interesting read.

@Notrom probably lots more than just one, but then he isn't young anymore. However I'm sure his ego thinks he is a stud.

@HippieChick58 The mere thought of having to do that makes my skin crawl. What some people won't do for money. EW.

@KKGator yeah!! For sure. Even when I was young and stupid (oh so stupid) I wasn't THAT stupid.

I'm sure there were quite a few million reasons she married him. His tiny hands notwithstanding. 😀

Well I just read this one reference, and it seems quite romantic 🙂
[msn.com]

But the age difference is 24... my brother is married to a woman 16 years older. Why not? A mans business acumen is part of his appeal too?

Why does it not surprise me that he was on a date with someone else when he met her!

@EllenDale that is pretty bad isn't it

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15570
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.