Agnostic.com

4 0

Not me for a while

Who ever has wanted to be someone else for a while? Just take a break from the real you.

Spag84 6 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes. I keep hoping someone will steal my identity but nobody else wants it either...

Carin Level 8 Aug 23, 2018

I always wanted to be the guy that folds up those little squares of paper in the wet naps and stuffs it into the little envelope. Mindless repetition with a high degree of precision. Nirvana for the masses!

I think it's automation that dose that.

@Spag84 Yeah, maybe so, but it is probably a huge steam driven machine that is housed in a building that takes up an area of several city blocks. However, it runs noiselessly and requires very little maintenance...

@Dwight actually, I do believethat old archaic steam powered machine has been upgraded to one of them new computer things that only take up a 3 story building about one city block. Technology. Things are getting so compact

Go to Sci Fi cones . You can be whomever you want to be , for awhile !

Going to my 1st ComicCon in Jan with a friend. Looks like a lot of fun.

@Spag84 Good for you . It's great fun , especially if you become somebody else for a little while . It doesn't even have to be a known character .

No, can’t say I have ever felt that. I have wished to be a fly on the wall sometimes though!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:155969
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.