Agnostic.com

4 1

Michigan Agnostics.com Gathering

Would anyone be interested in pulling together a Agnostics.com event for Michiganders? #agnostics #michiganagnostics #michiganatheists #detroit #lansing #annarbor #grandrapids #traversecity

• 1 vote
  • 0 votes
  • 6 votes
TGTARITPNBBGMLT 6 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I could be interested. I travel in the LP a lot, so anywhere MIGHT work for me, or might not. Do you know about the CFI secular humanist/atheist/agnostic monthly gatherings in Ypsilanti, GR, Muskegon and other places? If your idea is similar to theirs, you might not want to re-invent that wheel. Google CFI Michigan for more info.

hello

For you out of towners..Ann Arbor is a very hip college town,with trendy restaurants and fabulous people watching! Marijuana is also legal there, in case youre interested, It would be a great place to meet up!!

I hope you get some participation!

I voted Ann Arbor because I like that name. I'm in Virginia and wouldn't be able to make it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156422
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.