Agnostic.com

5 2

How did TV and movies mash your brain?

I was shocked when I saw a real coconut for the first time, always saw them falling out of trees and hitting Gilligan on the head, they didn't show the full coconut on the trees. Lassie was a male dog, Skippy was a male Kangaroo but had a pouch??? And flipper talked with the voice of a kooka burra speeded up, dolphins don't have vocal chords.

Rugglesby 8 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What? I was whatching

That's showbiz for you all smoke and mirrors

Before the days of remotes.. My parents would actually criticize the ads … while my best friend’s parents taught him to respect advertisement! I sifted through the social expectations of watching some series or move because ‘everyone else was.’ Really, the US’s Public Broadcasting Service became my best kept secret… I’d hide my viewer’s guide when having friends over ..cuz ‘educational tv’ wasn’t cool. Eventually, if it wasn’t on PBS, it wasn’t on ..or I wasn’t watching. Movies, crap, new to Netflix - I can’t find any worth watching..

Varn Level 8 Jan 16, 2018

brazil nuts are hard in themselves but are actually in segments in a really hard outer case like a pomegranate and there's a rodent called an agouti that can get through all this to the flesh.

Wizard of Oz -so disppointed when I realized they were all sets on a stage. Jesus Christ Superstar the movie-starts out present day Israel with cast getting off a bus-seemed sureal and to watch my 1st boyfriend as one of Jesus's 12 disciples.

wow

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15680
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.