Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK New Jersey high school principal installs laundry room to fight student bullying | 6abc.com

I think this is thinking outside the box to help these kids concentrate on their school work.

ballou 8 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's sad that it's needed, but great that he's doing it

While I love the concept that he's providing needed necessities for the students , he will likely have an uphill battle as a new Principal about removing the football team .

I can’t open links, but it sounds like a good idea.

UUNJ Level 8 Aug 16, 2018

Yes, the opportunity to shower and do laundry is an obstacle for homeless citizens who are trying to help themselves. I have an acquaintance who sleeps in her car, in between jobs, and I hire her from time to time to take photos at my weddings, but she needs to come to my place a couple of hours in advance to shower and do her laundry so she can be presentable.

Good on him. This is a public servant.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156814
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.