Agnostic.com

3 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yup, that's where i get my thoughts, from mass murderers........sooooo valuable!

What a tool.
The world is a better place with out people like him.

He’s a smart and likable guy but off base in his thinking IMO. A human body is not worth much. We are not our bodies. Millions of new human bodies are manufactured every month—potentially there could be billions—way more than are needed or can be accommodated. The only thing of value is conscious awareness, which we share in common, and which is immortal by default IMO. Deeply religious people know that and do not cling to the corporeal. If he is so opposed to abortion he should not perform abortions, or participate in activities that might necessitate abortions. What others do is none of his business.

BTW, I only made it through about five minutes of the video. It’s boring.

Thanks for saying this so articulately. Though I don't share your belief of immortality, what you wrote was helpful to give me clarity on this issue.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156950
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.