Agnostic.com

3 1

The Tide Pod Challenge!

At least that's what their calling it but personally I prefer the taste of Gain, the pink kind reminds me of fruit punch.

Ok joking aside who has heard of this ridiculous trend where people are eating laundry detergent pods as part of some kind of stupid online dare? Why would anyone who's brain has developed past the understanding of a toddler ever try to eat laundry detergent? Aren't they aware the it's toxic? And obviously it tastes bad... as a functional adult person I cannot grasp this stupidity.

Back to joking though. Have you noticed that this started around the time DJT was elected President? So it begs the question: Are people eating laundry detergent because Trump is President or is Trump President because people eat laundry detergent?

GrantSmith 6 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe a teaspoon of cinnamon wasn't harsh enough, and the shock of a bucket of cold water got too tame? Or is that people are taking the forged passage in Mark seriously and sending their poisonous snakes back to Reptile World in favor of snacking on toxins? As for the Trump connection, a mind is a terrible thing to send reeling. Mine hasn't stopped since November 2016, that's for sure.

Maybe people have become unconsciously suicidal after the election. God knows I’ve become despondent.

There are stupid people the world over

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15715
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.