Agnostic.com

5 2

I have gotten soft in my old age. Stepped outside my home and yes the wind chill factor is in the teens! After being in Texas 30 years, I probably couldn't survive being in Canada anymore....

twshield 8 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You just need to come to Vancouver Island, its pretty nice here, if you don't mind rainy winters, the summers make up for it.

@twshield yes, do, I will be happy to be your tour guide, and you must stay with us at the condo, you are ok with cats?

Well here in Minnesota wind chill in the teens is shorts weather!

You don't own the clothes you own if you did live up here. It makes all the difference.

I moved over New Years from Ft Worth to New Jersey. We have five 5 greyhounds that we are walking (one at a time, mind you) from an apartment while he house shop.

We now own the right clothing and it's practically unnoticeable that it's cold. We were highly motivated to go shopping right away. It was nasty.

you would just have to spend half your salary gearing up. by then you would be used to it. I remember laying on the snow in the sun when it was in the teens when I lived in Maine and thought it felt good

I've been in NH for 30 yrs-gets colder every year.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15736
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.