Agnostic.com

10 3

Where do you go?

I offer you an all expenses paid trip, everything and anything is paid for, you just fill in the destination, where will you go? Why?

BawdyEclectic 6 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rome, it is so beautiful and surrounded by more beauty

Nigeria, to visit the wealthy prince for my God damn bank transfer!!!

Train trip through Western Europe or USA with stops along the way
More bang for the buck

Where you got the money from?, How you found me?, Who send you? What's your name?

Don't question him... lets just go! hehe 😉

@Sacha I am so Stupid I can't see a good thing when I see one. Always thinking my ex wife trying to save me from myself. I go where ever Sacha go.

This is a tough question, I'm well traveled and the places I want to go are currently making the news and not in a good way

I would get a luxury yacht and sail the mediterranean sea, Italy, Croatia, Albania, Greece.. stopping off in various places, exploring amazingly beautiful towns, Enjoying the most mouth watering delicious food.
Why? Because I have always wanted too, it looks stunning.
Edit... I may change my mind and go to Uganda or Rwanda to see the Mountain Gorillas.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 16, 2018

Gee another free trip. Some tropical island. Maui, Maldives, Tahiti, or Guam.

You've gotten free trips before? I've never gotten a free trip! 😟

Or are you sharing with us your boredom at this question being asked again?

@witchymom Interesting. Sigh.....humans are weird.

Tour of the Grand Canyon - helicopter rides, etc.

a tropical area with lots of wildlife especially parrots. ot a cruise on the Northwest Passage

Venice. I'd really like to see it before it sinks into the Adriatic.

I like that

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15739
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.