Agnostic.com

8 0

What’s on your bucket list?

Muttcuts 4 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Going to south america which I'm doing in 11 days !

Baja California to see the humpbacks and their calves... The Horn Of Africa

Skydiving

I’d Like to hike in the canyons of Utah and visit Spain. Visit my mom in Alaska. And see my dad within the next year in Virginia, he turned 70 this year and I haven’t seen him in over 7 years. Oh and I’d like to hike part of the Appalachian trail and Pacific Northwest. Party in Cabo and Vegas.
Then I have a bucket list of bands I’d like to see......checked one off last month! Toadies
And my mom invited me to Alaska last week 🙂

Traveling to the Grand Canyon.
Going on a cruise to see the whales up the coast of California towards Alaska.
Zip Lining
Karaoke ' ing (My friends say that's a silly thing on a bucket list but its one mine. Never done it.)

I'm sure there is more. All I can think of for now.

Nothing. It is empty. Where I had not been and where I will go are a mystery to me. I will continue chugging along. And creating new adventures without a schedule to follow. But finding a witness to my life... That can change everything because "collective bargain negotiations toward an agreement" are a give and take and freedom always is the first victim but I am willing to accept it even if meaning being in somebody else's bucket list. I met once somebody from Denmark that in her bucket list was tasting a real american burger... well, there was this sports bar in Crete who's owner was a former NYC cop. How he got the money to retire and leave NY... He won't say but meat of his burgers was coming from NYC and his burgers were as good as any in Kansas City, Texas or New York. So I took her there and that made her bucket list. She wished and her lord provided. With my money of course.

Hot air balloon
cross country trip
white water rafting-other than maine
dude ranch

To install a floating night table

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15830
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.