Agnostic.com

2 1

QUESTION Tax Cuts For Dummies - YouTube

M121 7 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ouuuewww... taxes. Yikes! I'm waiting for all my stuff to come in.

This woman is likely not saying what she believes. She's probably just an actress getting paid by Turning Point USA, an ultra right wing propaganda machine that targets college-age kids who are too naive to know what they're being told is all lies.

@M121 Well, right off the bat, because of the way our tax system works, any blanket tax cut disproportionately benefits the rich. (And don't believe the lies about the tax cuts not being for the rich. Most of the income for people making so much money that it could theoretically cause them to pay more actually comes from sources that this won't hurt: corporate tax and investment income, both of which are taxed differently and now drastically lower.) So back to the tax cuts for everyone. Actually, people tell me sometimes my writing is not easy to understand. I found this video that sums all this up quite nicely. [vox.com]
It's 8.5minutes long but well worth the time for anyone who actually cares what's going on and everyone who will be negatively affected by it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15852
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.