Agnostic.com

5 0

Traffic light karma

I used to find as a pedestrian that if I had an argument with my ex that traffic lights would change in/against my favour depending on whether I was right or wrong. I would often call and apologise if the lights changed to red on approach. Has anyone else got a specific form of karma they base their decision making on?

MichaelBaker1 3 Aug 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That technically isn't "karma".
It's more akin to "what does the Magic 8 ball say?" as well as all the hoopla about walking under ladders, spilling salt, and breaking mirrors.

That's appreciated. It's why I put the post under the silly section. I suppose the core question would be can coincidence ever be seen as anything more than what it is?

I use baked goods. If my scones rise i know it's gonna be a good day!

Me ex would relate how she would look at the car odometer and see an incredible coincidence of numbers like 123456 or 444444, and figured it to be a cosmic signal. I told her she constantly looked at the odometer subconsciously and never thought twice about it, except for the occasions she saw peculiar alignments of numbers.

godef Level 7 Aug 19, 2018

Have a wank important decisions need to be made by the brain not the little head

I base all my decisions on chicken bones. When I toss them on the ground and the femur faces me I go with option number one. Because making my own decisions is beyond my abilities.

Helionoftroy Im not sure if you're being sarcastic or not lol ?

@MichaelBaker1 it’s definitely sarcasm. I rely on tarot cards not chicken bones. πŸ˜‰

@helionoftroy it was the "making my own decisions" bit that made me think lol.

@MichaelBaker1 good job using critical thinking skills !!

@helionoftroy thank you. I try ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:158794
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.