Agnostic.com

8 5

I "came out" to all my FB buds with a shout-out to our FB page, [www].facebook.com/agnosticdotcom/ It'll be interesting to see who un-friends me.

fit-in-Spring-TX 5 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I did that a while ago lost all but three friends.

It is why I like this group so much. Everyone is accepting of each other. No matter their belief or lack thereof. It would not be the same on a Christian site. Everyone would be trying to "SAVE" me.

Thanks I didn't know we had a page. I already put the a.com link on my FB, I don't think anyone unfriended me, probably because I have lost them previously, as I post a few skeptic articles every now and then 😉

It will be interesting to see how many of your friends become part of the Agnostic.com gang.

The real friends will, well, you know... be real friends.

Hi Fit in Spring,
probably only the narrow minded fundamentalist christians or other religions would unfriend you,as they cannot tolerate people who's views are different than theirs.

I have to try and follow this post. It should be entertaining.

Whatever happens there - you still have the people here.

BTW, a quick scan of posts on said FB page reveals un-believers stranded in far more dire circumstances than Texas. It's worth a look.

Have mercy. I don't see how....I'm a sole survivor in Texas..wait are you in Texas?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15897
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.