Agnostic.com

5 2

[omahahumanists.org]
I want to invite people in Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa to join us at the Omaha Humanist Association. Good people with both serious and fun discussions.

GlennPollock 4 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Already joined! Good to see you Glenn!

Welcome Jen!! Glad to see you here!!

I want to invite people from East Cottingwith and people from West Cottingwith to re-build their bridge.

Neither of them has a decent church.

(Separeted by the river)

Hey Glenn!! Glad you found your way here.

'Humanist'?! What is this hippy mumbo-jumbo... Sounds worse than Christian! lol

American Humanists Association, a wonderful group of godless people. [americanhumanist.org]

@HippieChick58 But it's still a sort of cult/group that separates us further. Why create a group for something that isn't there in the first place if you truly believe that. Is there a group for those that don't believe in the Easter Bunny, too?! Doesn't make ANY sense to me. Meet up to talk about how you don't believe in something?! lol.

@Zoidburg It is more like being on this site, but in person. Ya know, face to face. Imagine that!

I will visit you one day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15909
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.