Agnostic.com

30 3

Have you ever thought yourself into a bad mood?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's the main cause of it all, thinking, leads to depression, anger, doubt, bitterness, paranoia among every other problem we face. Thinking causes feeling, you dwell long enough you feel physically the result of thoughts, be they positive or negative. Why do you think so many people abuse substances? To try and either stop or control the thoughts that hurt, or to induce false ones of positivity, however temporarily effective that is.

Only when I'm not asleep

Sort of, and it's embarrassing to admit, but it was a dream not a thought. I dreamt that my then-wife had done something really stupid just to piss me off. I woke up and realized it was just a dream and hasn't really happened, but I was still pissed off for a while longer.

The worst part was that I couldn't remember what she had done, but only that I was angry at her.

JimG Level 8 Aug 22, 2018

Nearly every single day. It's such a frustrating aspect of how my brain works. Luckily, I know that it will pass and that exercise will almost always help.

Yup, most mornings before my coffee...lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160209
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.