Agnostic.com

8 1

Favorite book??

Mine might be Resurrection by Tolstoy... It might also be The Talisman or The Stand... both Stephen King but Peter Straub coauthored The Talisman

Knitfreak 7 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Alas, Babylon", a novel from the early cold war era about World War III and the story of a group of survivors in a small town. I also loved the Tarzan novels of Edgar Ride Burroughs.

I like green angle. It was my first chapter book I owned and I lost it years ago. But now I love child thief.

The Selfish Gene

Age of Reason THE 3RD PART Thomas Paine edited with annotations by Frank Zindler American Atheist Press

I don't know if I have a favorite, and I know if I did it has changed over time. Last year I read over 40 books. (goodreads.com will help you track them.) Too many books, so little time. Really, so very little time. I can't choose just one.

and I just remembered my favorite book since childhood. Heidi by Johanna Spyri. I got it from my grandmother when I was in Kindergarten. Now I have a grandchild, and I bought that book for her before she was even born.

@HippieChick58 I have my mother's collection of Nancy Drew books and I added to it so I think I have 1-72 and the Nancy Drew cookbook 😛 I wonder if any of my grands will like them. My daughters were not into them at all. 😟

My wifes favorite book is true crime... mine is my pra magazine. Popular rotorcraft association .

lately I've read some of Tom Robbins offerings.

At the moment it's Carl Sagan's "The Demon Haunted World"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16036
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.